Posts Tagged ‘women’
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on November 18th, 2009
1 Million Women Campaign presents – Women in Climate Change, a national forum series.
Leading women of Australia offer their perspectives for climate policy, practical programs and activities that will mobilise women from all backgrounds and cultures to join in cutting CO2 pollution.
• How do we successfully change deeply embedded behaviour?
• How can women harness their power to lead and drive change?
• How can marketers effectively reach female consumers?
• What do women want from policy makers?
• What tools can be used by individuals, organisations and communities to just ‘get on with it’?
We will explore these issues through the lens of women in society. The series is for everyone – women and men – who need to drive change in their organisations and communities. Share in a dynamic and fresh dialogue ahead of the UN Climate Change Summit in Copenhagen in December and gain the tools to empower you and your organisation to take action now.