Posts Tagged ‘Supply Chain Forum’
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on December 18th, 2009
In its 2nd year, this practical one-day forum and workshop brings together CSR and Supply Chain practitioners to help develop strategies for implementing sustainability within their organisation’s value chain. Hear from leading Australian and International companies: Marks & Spencer (UK), Toyota, Cadbury, NAB, Woolworths, VISY, Corporate Express, Fuji Xerox and many more…
Presentations will focus on ‘how to':
• Drive down costs and carbon in your supply chain
• Implement best practice in your sustainable sourcing strategy
• Manage your downstream supply chain
• Make sustainable frameworks and standards work to your advantage
• Tools for measuring and reducing your scope 3 emissions
• An introduction to the National Register of Responsible Business Practice – a supply chain tool for SMEs
Dates: 4-5 March 2009, Melbourne
Early Bird Ends: 19 February 2010
For more information, and to download the program, visit the website.
Posted in Events by Devin Maeztri on December 4th, 2008
Click here for registration.
For more information please contact Cheryl Samarasinghe at 02 9555 2358 or cheryl.samarasinghe