Posts Tagged ‘malvern’
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on May 7th, 2010
Come along to the City of Stonnington’s annual Sustainable Living Expo featuring exhibitors offering simple and affordable or free products to help you reduce your impact on the environment and save money.
* Low-energy, water saving, recyclable and organic products.
* Organic fashion
* Free Sustainable Gardening in Stonnington booklet
* Organic make-up and skin care
* Children’s activities including art, and interactive and educational performances
* Organic food, wine and coffee
* Eco-friendly cleaning products
* Renewable energy products that use solar and wind power
* Keeping chickens
* Eco-friendly nappies
* Sustainable gardening
* Stonnington’s trees
* Sustainability around your home
Travel sustainably to the Exhibition, by public transport or cycling, and present your valid Metcard or bike helmet at the City of Stonnington’s tent and you could win sustainable transport prizes to the value of $600.
Date: Sunday 16th May
Venue: Stonnington Depot, 293 Tooronga Rd, Malvern.
Time: 11am – 4pm
Transport: This event can be accessed from Tooronga train station on Glen Waverley line, # 72 Malvern Road tram and #624 Bus on Tooronga Road. No onsite parking, however parking is available in surrounding streets including Weir St, Carrol Cres and Milton Pde.