Posts Tagged ‘logging’
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on November 20th, 2010
|24 November , 2010|
|6:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
Come and hear your political leaders present their parties’ policies on the future of native forest logging in Victoria. To incite healthy debate, politicians will be joined on the panel by forest campaigner Luke Chamberlain and Conservation Lawyer Vanessa Bleyer.
• Hon Gavin Jennings, Labor Minister for Environment, Climate Change and Innovation,
• Peter Walsh, Coalition Shadow Minister for Agriculture,
• Brian Walters, Greens state candidate for Melbourne;
• Luke Chamberlain, The Wilderness Society’s Forest Campaigner and;
• Vanessa Bleyer, Conservation Lawyer.
Facilitated by Brendan Sydes of the Environment Defender’s Office.
24 Nov 6pm
RMIT University, City Campus, 340 Swanston St Melbourne (Building 8, Level 10, Room 22) All welcome
Gold coin donation
Info: Pia Perversi-Burchall, 0412 739 201 or pia.pb