Posts Tagged ‘holidays’
Posted in Movements by Kate Archdeacon on December 23rd, 2011
From the Victoria Walks December Newsletter:
How about letting your own two feet take you on a few adventures these holidays? There’s no better way to get the wind in your hair while taking a sticky beak at what’s going on around you.
If you’re heading out of town:
- Kilcunda wildflower walk (East Gippsland near Wonthaggi)
- Fairhaven to Aireys Inlet beach walk (Great Ocean Road)
- Kings Billabong Nature Trail (Mildura)
- Emerald Lake Park Nobelius Track (Emerald)
Or, if you’re wandering closer to Melbourne:
- Fitzroy street art tour & Melbourne city street art tour
- Delights of Albert Park
- Bayside architectural trail
Better still, show off your own walks to by creating a walk on www.walkingmaps.com.au!
Check out the Victoria Walks site.