Posts Tagged ‘Encouraging cycling to work’
Posted in Events by cyclingpromotionfund on July 10th, 2009
Don’t miss this great opportunity to gain practical advice and information on innovative policies and practices used by companies to encourage staff to cycle.
- Travel Planning: How to do it and why (Department of Transport, Sustainable Transport Branch)
- End of trip facilities for bicycles: From planning to maintenance (National Australia Bank)
- Encouragement and incentives: Policies and guidelines which work (City of Yarra)
- Cycling as a tool for team building and improving staff morale (Superpartners)
- Setting up a bicycle fleet (Cycling Promotion Fund)
This seminar is held as part of the Ausbike Trade Show which is only open to members of the bicycle industry. Participants of the seminar will gain exclusive access to the Ausbike Trade Show to check out the newest bicycles, accessories and cycling gear.
- When: Monday 17 August 2009, 8:00 am – 9:00 am, Followed by a tour of the Ausbike Trade Show
- Where: Exhibition Pavillion, Melbourne Show Grounds, Epson Road, Ascot Vale
- Cost: FREE
- Limited places available so registration is essential.
- RSVP: By Monday 10 August 2009
- Contact Kathy & Chris at the Cycling Promotion Fund, E: email@example.com T: (03) 9818 5400
- Download the seminar flyer (PDF file, 260kb)