Posts Tagged ‘cleaning’
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on October 29th, 2010
|16 November , 2010|
Are the cleaning contractors applying best practice green cleaning in your building? What does it mean and how can you be sure? The Green Cleaning Management workshop can help you to address these issues.
Aimed at facility and contract managers, environmental and OH&S managers, and anyone interested in cleaner and healthier workplaces, this full day course covers:
* Key health and environmental impacts associated with cleaning and hygiene operations
* Australian and international regulations and industry benchmarks
* Latest green cleaning methods and innovations
* Evaluating green cleaning products and consumables through procurement checklists
* Key sustainable and low-harm cleaning outcomes to include in contract specifications
* How cleaning operations relate to sustainability reporting requirements for NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System), Green Star Buildings and carbon offset programs
* Practical solutions for the on-going monitoring and management of green clean practices
What: Green Cleaning Management Masterclass
When: Tuesday, November 16
Where: ECO-Buy, 60L Green Building, Carlton, Vic
For more information and to register, visit Eco-buy.