Seeking information on transport issues for Port Philip Bay
Posted in Research by Ferne Edwards on July 1st, 2008
Information Needed on Port Philip Bay
Im seeking information on potential cross-bay travel. This could be regular or occasional:
- Commutes to and from work.
- Trips for meetings, conferences, consultations, etc.
- Tourism related travel.
- Travel for family or recreational reasons (eg sport, family reunions, holiday houses, etc).
- Trips where an alternative mode (ie ferry/hovercraft) would be preferred.
- Light freight movements.
We need to know:
- Your starting point (work or home) and your destination point.
- Number of travellers and reason for travel.
- Existing travel mode and reasons why you would prefer to travel by ferry/hovercraft.
- Travel cost per person is approximately the same as the prevailing public transport costs.
- Regular ferry/hovercraft trips will connect all parts of Port Phillip Bay from 06:30 to 23:00.
Send information to steve @goingsolar.com.au and please advise if you do not want your name published in the report.