Event – Good Governance for Transport Infrastructure – 1 August
This GAMUT: Australasian Centre for the Governance and Management of Urban Transport forum will discuss major governance issues raised by the Eddington Report, the Garnaut Climate Change Review, and Infrastructure Australia. The target audience is MPs, state and local officers, community groups, academics, researchers, business representatives, consultants, non-government organizations, and interested members of the community.
- Prof. Brian Howe O.A.
- Jim Betts, Secretary of Dept. of Transport
- Prof. Marcus Wigan, GAMUT
- Cr. Janet Rice, City of Maribyrnong
- Kenneth Davidson, The Age
- Prof. Graeme Hodge, Monash University
- Dr. Max Lay A.M., Director of ConnectEast, Professorial Fellow Melbourne University.
Date & Time: Friday 1st August, 2008 from 1.00pm â€“ 6.00pm
Venue: Architecture Building Room 103 (eZone) University of Melbourne, Parkville
Cost: Free (Refreshments will be provided)
RSVP Essential: lmurphy @unimelb.edu.au by Friday July 25th.