Event – WHAT’S THE CAMPAIGN PLAN? TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF SOCIAL CHANGE CAMPAIGNS – 17 May
A one day workshop that will teach you how to plan effective communication campaigns for social causes.
The workshop will cover key aspects of campaign planning including:
– setting campaign goals
– designing a communication strategy
– choosing and working with your audience
– using effective communication models and frameworks
– pre-testing your communication concepts
– using a social change strategy checklist
Presented by Gerald Frape, a communications consultant and RMIT / UNSW lecturer with 30 years experience in designing and directing social cause communication campaigns for the World Health Organisation, the Dalai Lama Australian Tour, Oxfam Australia, the Brotherhood of St Laurence, Greenpeace Australia and others.