Workshop – Cultivating Sustainability: Behaviour Change Tools for Sustainability Advocates
Posted in Events by timc on May 27th, 2008
Friday June 20th, 9am-4pm
60L Building, 60 Leicester St, Carlton
Cultivating Sustainability is a 1-day workshop which provides sustainability advocates with insights, models and tools to trigger the psychological drivers of sustainable behaviour.
If you have taken on the challenge of promoting sustainable behaviour, this workshop will assist you to
- Understand the drivers of behaviour change
- Identify what people need in order to embrace sustainability
- Target your efforts and resources to the points of most leverage
- Incorporate psychological principles to your sustainability programs
- Communicate about sustainability more effectively.
Presented by Tim Cotter, a psychologist specialising in behaviour change in organisational and environmental settings.
$120 Individuals/Community Groups
$200 Not for profits/Govt
$250 Corporates/For profit
To register, or for more information, go to
or email firstname.lastname@example.org