Introduction to Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
Posted in Events by Clearwater on October 13th, 2010
|26 October , 2010|
|8:45 am||to||1:30 pm|
- Would you or others in your organisation benefit from an overview of WSUD?
- Do you manage staff working on WSUD and need a deeper understanding of the context?
- Do you want to build a strong case to encourage your organisation to take up WSUD?
If you are new to WSUD or have a limited knowledge of WSUD, this is the event for you. You will gain an understanding of the environmental, social and regulatory drivers for WSUD. Expert speakers will present valuable case studies highlighting WSUD as part of Integrated Urban Water Management, and the important role it has in developing water sensitive cities of the future.
The day will include:
- Keynote presentation from Associate Professor Tim Fletcher from Monash University
- A range of case presentations from industry experts, local government practitioners and commercial developers
- Facilitated discussion and information sharing
- An opportunity to network with other participants engaged with WSUD
|Date||Tuesday 26th October, 2010|
|Time||8.45am to 1.30pm|
|Venue||National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road Melbourne|
|RSVP||Friday 15th October – NB: Places fill fast so RSVP to secure your place!|
|Audience||Anyone managing, implementing or promoting WSUD uptake who requires anoverview/introduction to the topic. Managers, officers, Councillors, consultants and|
property developers all welcome
|Arrival tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch|
$100 – government & non for profit
$120 – commercial
Clearwater (http://www.clearwater.asn.au/) – Melissa Cordy 03 9235 5335