Creative Thinking and Sustainability Training: September & October
Posted in Events by Kate Archdeacon on September 9th, 2010
|17 September , 2010|
|21 October , 2010|
Running a business in the 21st Century requires a healthy mix of creative thinking and sustainable conscious action.
The nature of business is changing as quickly as its environment. The ability to generate new ideas, fresh processes and look at challenges from different perspectives are essential workplace skills and a potential source of true competitive advantage.
This half-day workshop is packed with practical tips and hands-on examples demonstrating the four cornerstones of creative thinking and uniting these with opportunities for sustainable business practices. You will leave inspired and ready to use these new tools in your business.
What will be covered
* The four steps to creative thinking and how to use them in your business
* Why creative thinking and sustainability is not optional for a small business
* That we are all creative (and how easy it is to rediscover this side of you)
* That creative thinking and sustainable business practices work in all businesses, not just for architects, advertising agencies or ‘greenies’
* That its about incremental changes as well as the “aha” moments
* Specific techniques to take away and start using immediately
* That creative thinking and business sustainability in action can be fun as well as productive and financially beneficial!
Don’t miss out on your chance to discover the power of creative thinking and business sustainability for you, your business and your environment!
17/09/10: East Melbourne
21/10/10: East Melbourne
Visit the website for more information.